Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 18-Nov-2013***
When applicants apply for a Job Opening and use Copy and Paste Resume, users are unable to open the Resume using the Resume Icon on the Manage Applicants page. This occurs only if the Applicant Index is run before a user attempts to use the Resume Icon to review the Resume.
Steps To Replicate
1. Make sure the Resume Template Used has the Copy and Paste option for the applicant to use.
2. Create a new Job Opening, Posting External.
3. Registered as an external applicant.
4. Use Copy and Paste Option for Resume.
5. Complete the Application, save and submit.
6. Recruiter Navigates to Recruiting > Find Applicant> Enter Applicant Name, search, note the Resume item is visible, if a user clicks on the Resume Icon, the resume opens without error.
7. Run the Applicant Index Navigate to Recruiting > Administration > Build Applicant Index Once the Index is run to Success, Navigate to Recruiting > Find Applicant > Enter Applicant Name click on the Resume Icon, at this point the error occurs.
An Invalid Parameter has been passed to the file attachment function (2, 788)
AddAttachment(), ViewAttachment(), DeleteAttachment()
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms