EAP: Voucher Build does not take into account the Chartfield Combination Edit setup from Voucher Origin or Control Group level
(Doc ID 1277106.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher build process is not taking into account the Chartfield Combination Edit setup done at Voucher Origin level (similar steps if using Control Group)
1. Enable "Edit Combinations" for Chartfield Editing at Business Unit Level
2. At Voucher Origin override this setting and choose "No Edits"
3. Chartfield Combination Editing Template used VCHREDIT
4. Chartfield Combination Rule used
5. Populate the staging tables with Voucher data, having as origin PYR (Payroll). I used for this test Quick Invoice but the same result is obtained when the data is coming from Payroll too.
6. Choose an invalid chartfield combination (as per Chartfield Combination Rule used)
7. Run Voucher Build
8. Error message received: "Combo error for fields Account/Affiliate in group AFFILIATES"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document