Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This knowledge document is a replacement for 1349431.1 which has been deleted.
***Checked for relevance on 01-May-2013***
When Recruitment Administrator tries to view or edit a submitted Interview Evaluation the system does not show values for Overall Rating, Recommendation and Comments for the Interview Evaluation. Also system does not let Recruitment Administrator take "Send Back" action on the page, because they get error saying required data is missing,
Highlighted Fields are Required.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Self Service > Recruiting Activities > Interview Evaluations, click Evaluate Applicant
2. Enter Rating, Overall Rating, Recommendation, and General Comment. Click Submit
3. Go to Recruiting > Find Applicant > pull up the applicant that has an Interview Evaluation submitted, click on the Interview Disposition link
4. Click on Edit Evaluations link
Note: the Recommendation is displayed correctly under the Interview Evaluation Grid at this point
5. On the Interview Evaluation details, the Overall Rating, Recommendation, and General Comments are missing.
6. Click on the Send Back button. Message is displayed. The evaluation will be sent back to the evaluator. Click OK.
7. Receives Highlighted fields are required error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms