EGL9.1: Submit Journal for Approval Error 'No Approvals Required' When Using Journal Approval Framework Method.
(Doc ID 1288965.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving message "No Approval is Required" after submitting journal for approval.
Journal workflow is not being trigger when using Approval Framework workflow setup.
Steps to replicate
- Turn on Approval framework at installation options- GL
- Use delivered register transaction : GLJournalApproval
- Use Configure Transaction for On file approval for even the delivered GLJournalApproval except remove email approval user list
- Assume using delivered generic templates
- Setup Process Definitions - not using delivered- defined new definition
- NEW ADMIN ROLE = BNS_GL_WF_Administrator vs delivered SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- Using stage 1 vs 10 on delivered - level Header
- Default Process Definition selected
- One step: Journal Approval level 1 vs 3 steps on the delivered with an approval user list defined of JEApprovalLv1
- Self approval criteria NOT checked
- Criteria checked
- Approver users list defined as JEApprovalLv1
- Some approvers required - One approver required
- Self approval again not checked...as well as none of the other boxes under approval requirements
- box all criteria needed to satisy IS checked and only one criteria
- Field Criteria defined for business unit with one business unit defined at Journal Approver Level 1
- All criteria needs satisfied- two criteria
- Total debits not equal to 0
- Total credits not equal to 0
- Query = BNS_GL_JEAPPROVAL_L1_query
- Transaction keys are input
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document