ETL AWE 9.1 While Approving Rpt Time PC Error "Tl ReportedTime No Transaction Rcd Level -1 (18081,1041)
(Doc ID 1292737.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Add ***Checked for relevance on 03-Jul-2014***
When Manager Push Back the time , EE make a change with the comment & Manager try to approve it, it gives PeopleCode error "TLReportedTime There is no transaction record level -1 for this approval process (18081,1041) EOAW_CORE.Defn.AWTxn.OnExecutewhile approving the timesheet after pushed back & Denied Once " AWE Reported Time
Navigate to Employee Self service, Time Sheet
1. Employee submit timesheet 5 Transaction
2. Manager Approved (26/2)
3. Manager Pusned Back (27/2, 28/2)
4. Manager Denied (1/3, 2/3)
5. Employee Edit Time (27/2)
6. Employee Edit Comment (28/2)
7. Employee Edit Time (1/3)
8. Employee Edit Comment (2/3)
9. Employee Save and Submit timesheet screen
10. Manager Check box (1/3) for approve, it gives PeopleCode Error:People Code error you reported "TLReportedTime There is no transaction record level -1 for this approval process (18081,1041) EOAW_CORE.Defn.AWTxn.OnExecute
Process: TLReportedTime : There is no transacation record at level -1 for this approval process (18081. 1041) EOAW_CORE.DEFN.AWTxn.Onexecute
Name:GetRecAtLevel PCPC:1388 Statement: 25
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document