EAP: ERS Vouchers Are Incorrectly Associated with Receipts, Created under Different BUs and with the Same Invoice ID
(Doc ID 1292795.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating two POs under different BUs - with ERS option turned on, with same vendor and the receipts created from the POs with same Invoice ID, voucher build will created two vouchers under the above BUs and both vouchers will have associated both receipts.
- Create two POs , one PO on PO BU - US001 and one PO on US002. Set Allow ERS for POs
Both POs should be created for the same vendor
- Create two receipts from the above POs
- Put the same Invoice ID on receipts headers and receipts lines
- Run voucher build for all BUs
- Two vouchers are created and both have both receipts associated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document