Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time Administration is not creating payable time for employee with multiple jobs if the 'Include All Jobs' checkbox is turned on in the TL Installation page, and one of more of the jobs are inactive.
Time Admin does not pick up Empl Rcd 1 when include all job flag is checked on tl installation page & Empl Rcd 0 is inactive. However it process employee when customer run Time Admin by using Static or Dynamic Groups.
1) On Job data: Empl Rcd 0 - Contingent Worker
2) Empl rcd 0 is enrolled into Time & Labor
3) Terminate Employee - Empl Rcd 0 on 01/02/11
4) Inactivate Employee from Time & Labor on 01/02/11
4) Add new Employment instance - Empl Rcd 1 as Employee , action : Hire
5) Enroll employee into Time & Labor
7) On TL Installation Page- Include all jobs Checked
8) Enter Time Sheet
9) Approve Time
10) Run time Admin
Time Admin shows Success with no payable time created
Additional test scenario:
1. Include All Jobs is on in TL Installation
2. Use employee KU0106 who has 4 jobs (0, 1, 2 & 3)
3. Make job 1 inactive
4. Job 3 is also inactive
5. Employee in positive reporting workgroup
6. start with TL TR Status having all jobs set to ECD of 1/1/2012 and TA Status = N
7. Also make sure no exceptions in exception table or any reported time or payable time is present
8. Report Time for job 0 and 2 only
9. Check that TL_TR_STATUS table has TA Status set to Y
10. Create Time Admin Run Control only specifying empl id KU0106, with a date greater than date reported and run
11. Results = Message log says no employees available for processing in error.
If I turn off the Include All Jobs on TL Installation, reset ecd and ta status for job 0 & 2 and run Time Admin now creates payable time. It appears that if Time Admin sees any of the jobs as inactive when "Include all jobs' is on it will not recognize that any of the jobs are
available for processing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms