CRM 9.1: Issue With Emails With HTML Tags
(Doc ID 1294322.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.1 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users receive emails with html tags
1. When text is copied and pasted into the Email Rich Text Editor, html tags are sent in the email.
2. When replying to an existing email using the email thread, email received by user has html tags and appears like a junk email.
3. If you copy from a note in the application or create an email from that note, when this email is received it has html tags.
Emails are also sent with html tags in the following scenarios:
4. Notes Subject without & and Notes Detail with &
5. Notes subject with & and Notes Detail with &
6. Notes subject without &<> and Notes Detail with &<>
7. Notes subject with &<> and Notes Detail with &<>
8. Sending outbound email with reply to existing email
9. Sending outbound email through AAF
10. Sending Notes(with &<>) or solution(with &<>) with Reply to existing option
11. Sending a notification with special character &<> from CASE
12. Email sent with a template having the term 'Case Resolution' has html tags in it
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document