Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version: 9.1 to 9.1 - Release: 9 to 9
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Create a Purchase Order (PO)
2) Create a Voucher by copying the PO
3) Run Matching
4) Pay the Voucher
5) Cancel the Payment with 'Stop' and 'Do Not Reissue/Close Liability' option (Accounts Payable > Payments > Cancel/Void Payments > Payment Cancellation)
6) Run Payment Posting
7) Run Voucher Posting to generate closure accounting entries
8) Open the Voucher and notice that the Match Status is 'Matched', Close Status is 'Closed'.
Notice that on the PO, the Qty Matched is 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms