EAP: Payment Cancellation with 'Stop' and 'Do Not Reissue/Close Liability' option does not Unmatch the Voucher
(Doc ID 1297081.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Create a Purchase Order (PO)
2) Create a Voucher by copying the PO
3) Run Matching
4) Pay the Voucher
5) Cancel the Payment with 'Stop' and 'Do Not Reissue/Close Liability' option (Accounts Payable > Payments > Cancel/Void Payments > Payment Cancellation)
6) Run Payment Posting
7) Run Voucher Posting to generate closure accounting entries
8) Open the Voucher and notice that the Match Status is 'Matched', Close Status is 'Closed'.
Notice that on the PO, the Qty Matched is 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document