E-PRCS: Email Distribution Run Control Information Is Not Retained For PSJOB Processes
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.49 to 8.51 [Release 8.4]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 to 8.53 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Navigate : PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > System Process Requests.
2) Create a new run control then click the "RUN" button.
3) Choose a Server, (optional).
4) Choose a PSJOB to run from this page, (I had created my own using three test SQR programs from the same page), and drill into the PSJOB name in order to change the output type to email for the individual job processes.
5) Set output type to "Email" for each process from the dropdown box.
6) Once the processes all have "Email" as their output type drill into the "Distribution" link and set your email subject, message text and add a single email address to the email address box. Then click "OK" to accept the values and exit the email distribution information setup page.
7) Click the "OK" button to accept the PSJOB process settings to be taken back to the process request page. Be sure you have selected the checkbox for the PSJOB to be submitted.
8) Submit the PSJOB by clicking the "OK" button at the bottom of the page.
9) Go to Process Monitor to monitor the job to completion in order to verify all email values were as expected.
10) Next, go back to the "System Process Requests" page and choose the same run control you have just created and tested.
11) Click the "Run" button to be taken back to the Process Request page.
12) Drill into the same PSJOB you had just successfully tested and then drill into the "Distribution" link for each of the PSJOB processes to see if the email distribution information remains.
13) Observe the email information is not retained.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms