EAP: Unable to send the XMLP Check directly to the Printer or a File
(Doc ID 1300154.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to send the XMLP Check directly to the Printer or a File. Instead, the XMLP Check is sent to the Report Manager.
1. Create a Voucher
2. On the Voucher > Payments page, click Express Payment in order to pay the Voucher
3. On the Express Payment page, Report Output = XML Publisher, Server = PSNT
4. Click Create Payment
5. Once the Status = Approved on the Express Payment Manager - Pay Cycle page, Server Name = PSNT, Output Type = Printer, Output Destination = Printer Name
6. Click Process to print the Check
7. Check resides in Report Manager and does not print directly to the Printer
8. Repeat Steps 1 - 6 to send the Voucher to a File (Output Type = File, Output Destination = directory have access to)
9. Check resides in Report Manager and does not create a File for the Check
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document