PC_PRICING not calling CA_LIMITS process correctly. This is causing the Processed Amount and Remaining Amount not correctly reflecting on 'Review Limits' Page.
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 18-Dec-2013***
On : 9.1 version, Limit Processing, MP4
The "Review Limits" page not reflecting the correct Processed and Remaining amount values when a BIL transaction row is generated (by PC_PRICING) via batch process or online Add Transaction.
When limits are specified on a contract, the Processed and Remaining amount values should be correctly reflected in the "Review Limits" page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Rate based Contract and associate a Project/Contract with limit say $1000
2. Associate Rate sets to it via Contract Terms page
3. Add a transaction for say $100 such that the transaction generates a BIL row for say $110
4. Go To Contract Terms Page and then Go To "Review Limits" page.
5. Then do a search for the contract. "Processed Amount" and "Remaining amount" will not reflect the amounts that were processed. In this example $110 should be added to the Processed Amount and deducted from Remaining Amount. But this is not happening
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms