EEX9.0: Encumbrance Not Relived for Deleted or Denied Lines on Expense Report that Stem from Travel Authorization
(Doc ID 1302135.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Travel Authorization that is created with multiple lines, when a line is denied or deleted on the Expense Report the unused line(s) is not liquidating.
Note budget checking must be setup for multiple business units.
1) Create two budgets for two business units
2) Create a travel authorization for each business unit; ensure the TA has multiple lines.
3) Run budget checking for only one of the two business units. Ensure the “Select Options” field on the budget checking page is set to “All”. Note even if running for only one BU both BU’s will be selected in the budget checking process (This part is Working As Designed)
4) Verify the encumbrance is incurred for the business unit(s).
5) Create an expense report from each travel authorization and for both business unit(s).
6) Deny or delete one line from each individual expense report that stemmed from the TA for both business unit(s)
7) Run budget check for expense report. Ensure the “Select Options” field on the budget checking page is set to “All”. Note even if running for only one BU both BU’s will be selected in the budget checking process (This part is Working As Designed)
8) Verify if the expense and encumbrance correct.
The budget will reflect the correct expense and encumbrance amount.
The encumbrance is not fully liquidated for one of the two business units.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document