ETL9.1/9.2: Combo Code With Invalid Chartfield Submitted & Processed.
(Doc ID 1303266.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Combo code with invalid chartfield can be submitted on Timesheet & processed in Time Admin without error or exception
Set the TL_INSTALLATION table with Validation = Sync Message.
1) Report time using the following chartfields acct_cd, func code, dept id. A new combo code will be saved into Db.
2) Submit time.
3) Now go to financial side and inactivate the fund code using a effective dated row.
4) The HR db gets updated with the inactive fund code.
5) Now navigate to employee time sheet, enter a new row enter time, select the combo code with inactive fund code from the prompt. It allows you to select and save and submit time sheet.
6) Instead of the combo code prompt if you click on the chart field link and then search for the combo code the combo code is not fetched. The common component page does validate and does not return the combo code with
inactive chart field.
7) Where as on the time sheet the validation does not happen.
There should be a validation same as common component page or there should be a validation when the time is submitted.
8) Now run TA the validation does not occur and payable time is created.
Need to understand when the validation sync message is called.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document