E-PORTAL: Folder Navigation Object Gives Error "You Are Not Authorized For This Page"
(Doc ID 1303450.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Enterprise Portal 9.1 and PT8.50, the Folder navigator object does not work consistently to open the content provider page. Sometimes the page get opened. But after opening any Portal local page, this folder navigator object will give an error when opening the content provider page.
The error message is "You are not authorized to access this component(40,20)"..
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Set up single signon between Enterprise Portal and HR 9.1
2. Create one content reference for HR content page,for example “Find applicant” HR page.
3. Create a test folder and create Folder navigator object for this HR content page “Find applicant”.
4. The test this “test” folder by clicking this folder hyperlink from left menu navigation. It is working fine to open HR page firstly.
5. After opening any portal local page, for example "My Dictionary", then again open “Test” folder, the error will occurs.
6. After changing the default template to PT_84X_DEFAULT_TEMPLATE, this folder always is working fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document