Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 21-Oct-2013***
The “Sign Out” header link disappears after Editing Favorites from Homepage. Could replicate the issue in PT 8.50 and PT 8.51 (using SWAN).
1) From Homepage, go to Favorites > Edit Favorites
2) The “Add to Favorites” link is hidden. This is OK.
3) Go to another page that is in the favorites
4) “Add to favorites” link is back, but the “|” separator is gone
5) Go to “Edit Favorites” again
6) Now the “Sign Out” link is gone, along with the “Add to Favorites”.
7) Tried to fully expand window, the “Sign Out” link still does not appear:
8) Tried Full Screen Mode, still does not appear:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms