Negative Number Assigned to an Unsigned Field: RECV_LN_DISTRIB.QTY_DS_ACCPT_SUOM (2,121)
(Doc ID 1305472.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 8.9 to 8.9 [Release 8.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Received this error when creating a receipt against an Amount Only Purchase Order (PO). When selecting the Purchase Order line to be received on the PO_PICK_ORDERS page, then clicking OK, the error message is received.
Error: Negative number assigned to an unsigned field: RECV_LN_DISTRIB.QTY_DS_ACCPT_SUOM (2,121)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a requisition with 1 line, 1 schedule and many distributions.
- Source to a purchase order.
- Update the PO to be Amount Only, Dispatch.
- With the Receipt Option = Ordered Qty create 2 receipts.
- Create the 3rd receipt, changing the Receipt Option = PO Remaining Qty.
- Error occurs on the Select PO (PO_PICK_ORDERS) page.
Workaround: The user can get past the error if they change the Receipt Option to Ordered Qty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document