Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees retiring or terminating during a pay period are not getting deductions based on salary or Annual Benefits Base Rate in the last pay check.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Find an employee enrolled in a Life Insurance plan for which deductions are based on Annual Benefits Base Rate.
2. Enter a RET or TER Job row for the employee in the middle of a pay period (Navigation: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data).
3. Create paysheets for the pay period (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create and Load Paysheets > Create Paysheets).
4. Calculate the payroll (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Calculate Pay).
5. Review the deductions on the calculated paycheck (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Review Paycheck).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms