ETL9.x: Leave Cannot be Taken by Employee if Future Dated Zero Row Exists in TL_COMPLEAV_TBL
(Doc ID 1306070.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Leave Plan Accrual Balances cannot be taken, when an enrollment exists in the future and there is a future dated zero balance row. When a Leave Plan Enrollment is deleted for a future date, it does not remove the corresponding row from TL_COMPLEAV_TBL. When the current correct enrollment row is added, it does not update the TL_COMPLEAV_TBL so the balances do not get updated in TL_COMPLEAV_TBL table due to the the erroneous future row exists.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enroll a new-hired employee to Personal Leave Plan (PT) mistakenly using a future effective dated row. Save.
2. A corresponding row inserted to TL_COMPLEAV_TBL with zero quantity and zero end balance.
3. Delete the enrollment on Personal Leave Plan. Save.
3a. Re-enter the enrollment on Personal Leave Plan using the correct effective date (02/14/2011). Save.
4. The corresponding row inserted to TL_COMPLEAV_TBL remained unchanged.
5. Process Leave Accrual (PT) for Pay Period Ending 02/18/2011. 2.7684 hours should show in the Leave Accrual table
6. Personal Leave Plan balance on Timesheet didn't get updated with the PT accrued (Earned Year-to-Date 2.7684 hours) due to the future dated row on TL_COMPLEAV_TBL. The personal Leave Balance on Timesheet is reflecting the a zero balance on the 12/24/11 dated row, instead of the 02/18/2011 dated row in TL_COMPLEAV_TBL.
Due to this issue, users cannot view/report as per correct leave balances.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document