E-PRCS: PeopleTools 8.51 - Random Sort Order On Process Monitor Customize Link
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2012
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.51 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleTools 8.51, on the Process Monitor page and grid - if the sort order are saved for grid in page, the results jump to a random number.
When columns are selected for Sort Order in the Customize Page of the Grid, rows are not displayed from Row 1 of the output.
If sort order are saved for grid in page the results should start with first item.
In order to reproduce the issue, follow the below steps:
1. Login into PIA.
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Process Monitor Page.
2. Look at the rows being displayed in the grid. For e.g. it is shown as 1-50 of 72.
3. Click on "Customize" link on the Grid Header.
4. Change the Column Order and select a couple of Columns for Sort Order and Click on "OK".
5. Click on "REFRESH" button and look at the rows that appear in the grid.
For e.g. it shows as 49-72 of 72 instead of 1-50 of 72.
6. Remove columns from Sort Order of Grid Customizations and click on "OK" button.
7. Click on REFRESH button now and the rows appear from 1-50 of 72 as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms