Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Import Bank Statement is run, the BAI2 code mapping set up for the Bank Account Number is not taking the Input value from the file and converting it into an Output value. A warning message occurs.
Account NNNN-NNNNN does not exist for Bank XYZ. Statement has been uploaded.
1. Navigate to Banking > Administer Bank Integration > Code Mappings
2. Create a Code Mapping for Bank Account Number with Input Value converted for Output Value
3. Verify that the BAI2 Bank Statement has a different Account Number to what is set up in the External Account (Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts)
4. Navigate to Banking > Bank Statements > Import Bank Statements
5. Import the BAI2 file
6. Above warning message occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms