E-IB: Troubleshooting Error "HttpTargetConnector:PSHttpFactory init or setCertificate failed" on Various Scenarios
(Doc ID 1309136.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.40 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Last revision: 14-Jul-2015 ***
There are several scenarios, directly or indirectly involving Integration Broker gateway, on which the below error can be triggered:
Some typical scenarios in which one or both of these errors may appear are:
- Pinging an external node whose URL uses https, even though the Root CA digital certificate of the target being loaded into the "pskey" keystore.
- Pinging an external node whose URL uses plain http (as opposed to https), so that no certificate is needed for the session authentication or transport.
- Pinging a PIA node (JOLT-connectable Peoplesoft application server) via a remote gateway.
- Actioning Load Gateway Connectors for a local or remote gateway, with URL using https or plain http.
- Using the PIA online Service Operation Tester utility or Generate SOAP Template / SOAP Tester utility to send an outbound message.
- Using Integation Broker service operation triggered by PeopleCode to sending an outbound message to a target on https or plain http URL.
- Using (on PeopleTools 8.50 or higher release) the Pagelet Wizard to create a pagelet that accesses an external site.
- Using the Import Producer Information Wizard to import WSRP.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!