Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a line of an approved requisition is cancelled, workflow is not rerouted, but the header and other lines remain in an Approved status allowing the requisition to be sourced again.
This is functioning correctly.
- Canceling a line of an approved requisition works correctly (no header status change and workflow not rerouted)
- Editing an approved requisition to update the quantity of a line works correctly (header status goes to Pending and workflow is rerouted)
- Doing both of these tasks together is the issue
When an approved requisition is edited to change the quantity of an approved line, the workflow should be rerouted and the status for the header and lines changed to pending. If this is the only action taken on a requisition, this seems to be functioning correctly.
If both actions described above take place on an approved requisition (line is canceled and requisition is edited to change the quantity of another line), the requisition header is still pending, workflow is not rerouted, the cancelled line remains in a cancelled status, but all other line become pending. At this
point, the requisition becomes stuck due to the status changes and cannot be sourced to a PO.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a multi line requisition with AWE configured and active
2. Completely approve the requisition
3. Sign in as the original requester and cancel one line and increase the quantity on another line. Save and submit the requisition to workflow and notice that the requisition does not re-trigger for the increased quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms