Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Payment posting is run for an expense report which has an accounting date date in a closed period , users gets email notification indicating that expense report could not be submitted due to system error and Accounting date is invalid (10502, 390) error is captured in EX_SUM_APPR_ERR record.
1) Accounting period for Jan is open.
2) Create and submit an expense report for approval.
3) Approver approves the expense report for payment.
4) Close the accounting period for Jan.
5) Stage the expense report for payment.
6) Pay the expense report.
7) Post the payments.
Error email triggered to user and following error is captured in EX_SUM_APPR_ERR record.
Accounting date is invalid (10502, 390)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms