When Manager Selects 'New Window' From an Employee's Performance Document, Then Returns To Initial Window to View Document Detail, Wrong Page Opens.
(Doc ID 1318844.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Feb-2012***
When a manager selects 'New Window' from an employee's Performance Document, then returns to initial window to view document detail, the historical document that he viewed in the 'New Window' is displayed instead of the document he was evaluating.
1. Log in as Manager and view employee's Performance Document.
2. Click on 'New Window'
3. In the new window, open historical performance document.
4. Return to initial window.
5. Click on 'Return to Document Detail.'
6. Observe historical page from 'New Window' is displayed instead of the document being evaluated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document