Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Feb-2012***
When a manager selects 'New Window' from an employee's Performance Document, then returns to initial window to view document detail, the historical document that he viewed in the 'New Window' is displayed instead of the document he was evaluating.
1. Log in as Manager and view employee's Performance Document.
2. Click on 'New Window'
3. In the new window, open historical performance document.
4. Return to initial window.
5. Click on 'Return to Document Detail.'
6. Observe historical page from 'New Window' is displayed instead of the document being evaluated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms