Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget check is processing PO lines with Budget Line Status of Bypass.
Steps to recreate the issue:
Budg defn effdt 01/01/1900 - Exclude account 682000 (or whatever you want to use)
Enter Document with 2 lines:
1. budget date = 03/22/2010 (budget period 2010) account = 682000
2. budget date = 03/22/2011 (budget period 2011) account = 500000
3. Budget check your document get Bypass on line 1, Valid on line 2.
4. Now, add new effdt 01/01/2010 for your budget defn. Un-exclude the account and Close the budget period 2010
5. Make a change to line 2- increase amount, or change budget date.....
6. Rebudget check.
7. Line 1 will now get rebudget checked (although it shouldn't) and fail on closed budget period.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms