Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Succession Planning - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 3-Dec-2013***
When you attempt to remove a candidate from a succession plan, you receive the following error although a new effective row has been added. The candidate is removed from the succession plan
Cannot change current or history records unless in Correction mode. (15,1)
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Open a Succession Plan, click on the Candidates Tab
2. Select a candidate to delete (do not click on Correct History)
3. Click on Delete selected and then OK
4. Go to the Succession Plan tab and add a new effective dated row.
5. Click on the Candidates tab and notice the deleted candidate still checked and visible on the page
6. Click on Deleted selected
** Note, the error is incorrectly displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms