Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The German date and time format is incorrect on the label on the Manage Interview page (navigation: Recruiting > Search Applicant > “Take action” > Manage Interview).
Steps to Replicate:
1. Logged in using English, go to Find Applicants (navigation: Recruiting > Find Applicants).
2. On the search results page, click the link for an applicant, e.g. Sylena Tyler.
3. On the Manage Applicant page, select Manage Interviews from the drop down.
4. Schedule an interview. Make sure the start time and end time are in the afternoon. Click Submit.
5. Log out.
6. Log back in using German.
7. Go to Find Applicants and search for Sylena Taylor.
8. Select Manage Interviews (Bewerbungsgesprache verwalten) from the Take Action drop down.
9. Note that the date and time formats on the label are incorrect. German date format is “dd.mm.yyyy”. The time format is “von hh.mm bis hh.mm” (using “00:00 – 23:59”).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms