EEX9.1: Navigation Between Tabs On Frequent User Expense Report Entry Doesn't Work
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Navigation between tabs on Frequent User Expense Report entry doesn't work
When clicked on the green arrow, it has to be taken to the next required field that the user must enter.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. For an Expense type make sure that the location field and description field is a required fields.
2. Create an expense report with an expense type for which location is required field.
3. Enter all the fields required on the overview tab, and click on the green arrow and the user will be taken to the details tab to enter the description since it is also a required field.
4. Now click on green arrow again, and it will do nothing. It will be stuck in detail tab. making the user believe that there are no other required fields even though location is a required field.
5. Submit the expense report and then an message is displayed that location need to be entered.
6. Also, under location tab, location field is not marked as required field(asterisk is missing)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms