Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
****checked currency 11/16/15****
***Checked for relevance on 25-Apr-2017***
When the first partial voucher against a PO/Receiver is consolidated and then unitized and creates multiple assets, AMPS1000 will not load the 2nd partial voucher when it is interfaced to AM.
Expect AMPS1000 to load the 2nd and remaining partial vouchers paying for the PO/Receiver.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a PO/Receiver and do not interface to AM
2. Create a partial voucher copying the receiver and taking a percentage of each receiver line.
3. Post and send voucher to AM.
4. Process AMPS1000.
5. Consolidate the voucher lines.
6. Unitize the consolidated row so that there is a new quantity and cost.
7. Process AMIF1000
8. Create a 2nd partial voucher copying a percentage of each receiver line.
9. Post the voucher and load to AM.
10 Process AMPS1000.
Remaining partial vouchers are unable to be loaded into AM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms