ELM 9.x : Program Status Not Updated Based On Activity Status
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 07-Jul-2014***
Program Status are not getting updated based on activity statuses.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log-in as Learner and enroll him/her self for a certificate Program
- Main Menu->Self Service->Learning-> My Learning
- Register for a Certificate Program: The status has to change to “Registered”.
- Enrolled for Activities under the program: The status of the program has to change to “In Progress”.
- Complete all the required activity and section: The status of the Program has to change to “Completed” but not still in "in-Progress".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms