ELM 9.x : Program Status Not Updated Based On Activity Status
(Doc ID 1325951.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program Status are not getting updated based on activity statuses.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log-in as Learner and enroll him/her self for a certificate Program
- Main Menu->Self Service->Learning-> My Learning
- Register for a Certificate Program: The status has to change to “Registered”.
- Enrolled for Activities under the program: The status of the program has to change to “In Progress”.
- Complete all the required activity and section: The status of the Program has to change to “Completed” but not still in "in-Progress".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document