ECM / EAP: Automatic Reconciliation abends at FSPRECON.900-SQL.900-ST05 (Action SQL) -- RC = 933
(Doc ID 1328600.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version: 9.1
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version: 9.1 and later [Release: 9 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Automatic Reconciliation, the process abend at Step FSPRECON.900-SQL.900-ST05 (Action SQL) -- RC = 933 with an error.
SQL Error: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
1. On the External Account > Reconciliation page, verify that Recon Method = Automatic
2. Create a Voucher
3. Pay the Voucher
4. Run Payment Posting
5. Run Import Bank Statements to load the Bank Statement for the payment
6. Process will abend with the above error
An error occurs when trying to save the Reconciliation Rules.
Alias of 'BNK NBR' was not found for record 'PS_BNK_RCN_DISBRSE'. (9550, 210)
1. Navigate to Banking > Administer Reconciliation > Bank Reconciliation Rules
2. Display the Recon Rule for PS_BNK_RCN_DISBRSE (AP Disbursement Rules)
3. Add a letter to the end of the Description
4. Save the page
5. Above error will occur
6. Navigate to Banking > Administer Reconciliation > Reconciliation Field Aliases
7. Display the Record (Table) Name = BNK_RCN_DISBRSE
8. The Alias of 'BNK NBR' does exist for the Field Name = BNK_ID_NBR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|