Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Stock Administration - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9 to 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Stock Administration, a data conflict error is occurring because duplicate rows are generated in tax detail grid, after clicking Load Default Taxes button.
The issue can be replicated with the following steps:
Note - Using tax type DB001 from 2 countries, which may be causing the issue.
1. Hired new employee
2. Created the plan information in Set Up HRMS > Product Related> Stock > Allocation Tables > Stock Plan Table
and in Set Up HRMS > Product Related> Stock > Option Plans > Stock Option Plan Rules
3. Used initial option setup as tested for problem report
Home>> Stock>> Grant Transactions>> Release Options page.
4. Click the Exercise Number
5. Click Release Number link
6. Click Taxes tab.
7. Provided that the grant data are being released on the Taxes tab - click the 'Load Default Taxes' button
8. The Tax Details grid will be populated
9. Do not make any changes. Click the 'Save' button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms