PeopleSoft General Ledger 9.1 Journal Approval Workflow Enhancement (AWE)
(Doc ID 1329609.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise > Financial Management > General Ledger
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document is a supplement to the following PeopleBooks:
This update is delivered for the 9.1 Journal Approval Workflow enhancement (AWE) : Resolution 864395 - Bundle # 13
In this update, PeopleSoft delivers the following journal approval enhancements using Approval Framework:
- New GL Journal Approval component to approve, deny, or push back a journal entry (for InterUnit journals, ability to limit access by specific Line business unit).
- New Manage GL Journal Approval component that provides mass journal approval. Approve, deny, or push back multiple journals at once.
- Ability to add comments for any approval action (not just the Deny action).
- Ability to add ad hoc approvers.
- Ability to add attachments.
Audience includes implementation team members, database administrators and general ledger managers and users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document