EAP: ACH file for CCD+ layout creates separate lines for Credit and Debit Vouchers
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ACH file for the CCD+ Layout is creating separate lines for Credit and Debit Vouchers. It is not consolidating the lines into one line.
This is the same issue that was fixed in Report ID 1701919000 for Release 8.9 and 9.0. Issue was supposed to be already be resolved in Release 9.1.
1. Vendor has a Vendor Bank Account setup
2. For External Account setup: Payment Method = Automatic Clearing House, Settle By = Pay Cycle, Layout = CCD+, Form ID = EFT1
3. Create a Debit Voucher for Amount = 1000 with Payment Method = ACH
4. Create a Credit Voucher for Amount = -500 with Payment Method = ACH
5. Setup a Pay Cycle for Payment Method = ACH
6. Run the Pay Cycle
7. The ACH file created has both the Debit Voucher and Credit Voucher amounts listed in separate lines. The lines should be consolidated into one line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms