Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delegation allows you to revoke a delegation that has already been revoked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Self Service > Manage Delegation > click Review My Proxies
2. There are two transactions listed – one is in ‘Submitted’ status and the other is in ‘Revoked’ status. Select the transaction that is in ‘Revoked’ status and click Revoke button.
3. Receive message ‘Are you sure you want to revoke the delegation requests that you have selected?’ Click Yes - Continue.
4. Receive a message ‘You have successfully revoked a delegation request’.
5. The system generates email notification also.
Note: the issue does not happen when there is only ONE transaction on the My Proxies page and the status is 'Revoked'. The Revoke button does not appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms