Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Nov-2013***
An error is received when creating a new Job Opening under the following conditions:
1. Recruiting Install Settings > Segment Type = 20 (Company)
2. Recruiting Install Settings > Allow Profile Utilization = Yes
3. Create New Job Opening > Profile Utilization is not equal to “No Profiles"
Class Record method GetField field JOB_PROFILE_ID is invalid. (2,273) HRS_JOB_OPENING_MANAGER.CMP_HRS_JO_LAUNCH.BUS.JOLaunch.OnExecute Name:editData PCPC:12851 Statement:262
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to the Recruiting Installation page (navigation: Set Up HRMS > Install > Product and Country Specific > Recruiting Installation) and ensure that Segment Type = 20 (Company) and Allow Profile Utilization = Yes.
2. Go to Create New Job Opening (navigation: Recruiting > Create New Job Opening). Set Profile Utilization to something other than “No Profiles", complete the required fields, and click Continue.
3. Error message is received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms