Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Jan-2014***
Termination Date and Last Date Worked should be cleared while rehiring via Manage Hires.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data.
- Rehire an employee who is terminated (or terminate an employee) in Job Data page.
- Rehire the employee. There is no Termination Date and no Last Date Worked information available in Work Location tab of Job Data.
- Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Manage Hires
- Now perform the rehire operation using Manage Hires. Click on Add Person.
- The Termination Date and Last Date Worked fields are populated with date values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms