Job Posting Description Library Displays HTML Code
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-Aug-2013***
The spaces on the Job Description are converted into HTML tags and the job description appears without any spacing.
1. Create a job code with a long description which includes blank lines.
2. Then create a Job Opening for that Job Code.
3. Add a department (10000), status code (010 Open), and reason (New Job/Position), recruiting location (37)
4. On the Job Postings tab, select + Add Job Posting
5. Then add a Description Type of Responsibilities (the job code descriptions successfully appears automatically), and Internal and External Job Posting Destinations.
6. Select “Save and Open”.
7. Navigate to “Careers”.
8. Select the Job Opening that was just created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms