ETL9.1: Pay Earnings Records On Off-Cycle Reversal/Adjusments Disappearing.
(Doc ID 1342231.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 2/21/12****
Pay Earnings records on calculated but not confirmed off-cycle reversal/adjustments are disappearing on a regular basis. The payline exists, but all underlying data disappears.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create off cycle paysheet for off cycle calendar
2. Load time to paysheet via the TL Load run control using filters to limit
time being loaded
3. run calc and confirm
4. on next off cycle calendar do a reversal/adjustment of check
5. run calc for adjustment
6. prior to confirm employee's tax exemptions are changed or other job data
changes that trigger recalc needed is performed
7. run calc again in order to confirm
8. the reversal now is missing the underlying pay earnings row
9. the adjustment now contains more payable time than it should and the OK
to pay flags are not set as they were prior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document