ETL9.1: Pay Earnings Records On Off-Cycle Reversal/Adjusments Disappearing.
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version: 9.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 2/21/12****
Steps to recreate:
1. Create off cycle paysheet for off cycle calendar
2. Load time to paysheet via the TL Load run control using filters to limit
time being loaded
3. run calc and confirm
4. on next off cycle calendar do a reversal/adjustment of check
5. run calc for adjustment
6. prior to confirm employee's tax exemptions are changed or other job data
changes that trigger recalc needed is performed
7. run calc again in order to confirm
8. the reversal now is missing the underlying pay earnings row
9. the adjustment now contains more payable time than it should and the OK
to pay flags are not set as they were prior.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms