EAP: AP_REVALUE process does not populate AFFILIATE in RVL_ACCTG_LN_AP when there are multiple Vouchers for different Inter-Unit Vendors
(Doc ID 1342528.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When AP_REVALUE processes Vouchers for multiple Inter-Unit vendors, it updates the AFFILIATE information in RVL_ACCTG_LN_AP only for Vouchers of first Vendor that is processed
1. Create two Inter Unit Vendors (Navigation: Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor > Identifying Information tab)
2. Identify a Payables Business Unit corresponding to a General Ledger Business Unit for which Vendor Affiliate is enabled (Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger > General Ledger Definition > Definition tab, ensure that the check box 'Customer Vendor Affiliate' is checked)
3. Create two Vouchers for the two Inter Unit Vendors
4. Change the Transaction Currency on the Vouchers to a different Currency than Business Unit Base Currency
5. Post the Vouchers
6. Run Payables Revaluation process for the Business Unit such that there is Exchange Rate variation and Revaluation entries are created (Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Payables Revaluation)
7. Review the Revaluation Entries in RVL_ACCTG_LN_AP
8. AFFILIATE information exists only for one Voucher and not for the other.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document