Journals Imported Thru Spreadsheet With ACT Analysis Type Are Moved To Proj Resource With Zero Amounts by PC_GL_TO_PC
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 01-Aug-2014***
In FSCM Release 8.9, while creating journals through spreadsheet with analysis types 'GLE' & 'ACT', the engine PC_GL_TO_PC processes journal lines with 'GLE' with proper amount whereas journal lines with 'ACT' are processed with zero amounts.
- Open spreadsheet ( i.e journal upload workbook.xls)
- Create Header and add lines with analysis type as 'ACT'
- Import Journal.
- Add lines with analysis type as 'GLE' and import journal again.
- Navigate to General Ledger > Process Journals > Edit Journals and run the process for the above journal Ids created.
- Navigate to Project Costing > Cost collection > General Ledger and run the PC_GL_TO_PC process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms