EAP: FIN2025.SQR errors out, "Cannot insert NULL into ("EMDBO"."PS_EFT_ADVICE_TMP"."BUS_UNIT_NAME")"
(Doc ID 1342996.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When paying a Bank Account Transfer, from an account where a GL Business Unit is not also defined as an AP Business Unit , Fin2025.SQR errors out.
SQL Error = ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("EMDBO"."PS_EFT_ADVICE_TMP"."BUS_UNIT_NAME")
- Use GL BU US003 and USLE1. USLE1 is not defined also as a AP BU.
- Setup 2 External Accounts, with payment method EFT and layout PPD. One account has associated as GL BU USLE1 and the other one US003.
- Define an internal account for the above GL BU's
- Create a bank account transfer from BU USLE1. FROM account is the one which has as the GL BU USLE1 and TO account is the one which has as the GL BU US003.
- Select and approve (if necessary) the settlement
- Create and run Pay Cycle . Payment is created.
- Run FIN2025
- Above error will occur
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document