Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-Jan-2012***
When an employee first adds a goal during the "Establish Criteria" phase, and then during the "Self-Evaluation" phase uses the delivered "Copy Item from Manager's Document" feature to add a Business Goal into their own performance document, the following errors occur:
1. Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
2. Field is required: EP_APPR_SUBITEM - EP_TITLE (124,64)
1. Set up template for Establish Criteria and Evaluation with at least one section for goals.
2. Log in as manager and create a Performance Document (PERFORM) for any begin and end dates.
3. Add a Business Goal with the "private" box unchecked.
4. Log in as an employee who reports to the manager.
5. Create the document, then add start the "Establish Criteria" phase.
4. Add at least one goal.
5. Log in as manager and complete the Establish Criteria phase.
6. Log in as employee and start the Self-Evaluation phase.
7. Add a goal by using the "Copy Item from Manager" feature.
7. Save the record and observe the error given above: Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
8. Click "Save" again and the second error appears: Field is Required: EP_APPR_SUBITEM - EP_TITLE (124,64).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms