Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User gets data conflict error when creating expense report. Issue occurs in two scenarios:
- Create an Expense report. Four blank lines are defaulted, put in an Expense Type with date and amount in one of the line.
- Mark the check box for the line and select 'Delete Selected'. Three blank lines are left .
- Again put in a Expense Type with date and amount on the first of the three blank lines.
- Mark the checkbox for the line and select 'Copy Selected'. Copy the expense line to another date.
- The expense report now had two lines with Expense Types populated and one blank line.
- Select Save for Later.
- Ensure that prior to entering the expense report, the following has been configured. In an expense report click on the Customize link and add Expense Type (desc) to the sort order. Also make sure that descending is checked.
- Create and submit the first expense report for with one transaction line.
- Create another expense report.
- Enter two expense lines, both for Hotel/Lodging.
- Click on Details for the first line and populate details.
- Click on the itemize option and select 'Room Charge' and 'Room Service'.
- Enter itemization data.
- Enter detail for second expense line. Do not itemize this line.
- Save the report for later.
Data being added conflicts with existing data (18.2).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms