ETL9.1: Errors And Bad Data On Punch Timesheet When Accessed From Favorites.
(Doc ID 1349837.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 20-MAR-2012***
While trying to access the Timesheet from the Favorites, the application throws a PeopleCode error.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Employee navigates to SS and submits time on Monday and Tuesday.
2. Employee adds Timesheet page to Favorites.
3. Navigate to Favorites and access Timesheet page.
4. That throws a peoplecode error.
Field does not exist -- .. (2,104) TL_TE.TaskElements.OnExecute Name:hideTaskElements PCPC:25240 Statement:316
Called from:TL_INSTALL_VW1.PUNCH_DATE_DISPLAY.RowInsert Statement:12
5. Error occurs 6 times. Click through the errors. The time sheet with the added time will display.
6. Add an additional punch to the timesheet on Wednesday and submit.
7. The data from Wednesday overwrites Tuesday's data, and data being entered either gets allocated to Tuesday (regardless of the day entered) or it get simply lost.
8. User would get a different error in Manager SS in the same scenario:
Invalid grid specification page=TL_RPTD_ELP,grid=TL_MNG_SRCH_VW,
occurrence=1. (2,644) TL_RTA_WRK_REFRESH_ICN.FieldFormula
Name:GetTRCCal PCPC:2847 Statement48
Called from TL_MSS_EE_SRCH_PRD.GBL.PostBuild Statement78
An error has occurred that has stopped this transaction from continuing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document