How to Display Images Such as Logo in PeopleSoft Notifications and Electronic Correspondence
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Business Interlinks Publisher Report created by Recruiting > Find Applicants > Send Correspondence does not display images. Images show up as a box with a red X.
1. Navigate to Reporting Tools -> XML Publisher -> Report Definition -> Template tab and look up HRS_APP_LET report definition.
2. Insert a JPG Image at bottom of the letter Application Rejection Letter IR (LTRIR.rtf) and upload to the XML Publisher Report Definition.
3. Make LTRIR.rtf the default template for HRS_APP_LET.
4. Navigate to Recruiting > Find Applicants and in the "Take Action" Box at the bottom of the Applicant Activity page, select "Send Correspondence.
5. Enter your Email address.
6. Review the email and find that the image is shown as a Red X.
The same problem is found with various notifications sent automatically.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms