ETL9.1: [Process: 'TLpayabletime']: There Is No Transaction Record At Level -1 Error When Approving Payable Time
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the approve approves time (AWE) for a week that as modified after it was partially approved, the user gets the following error:
Process: 'TLPayableTime']: there is no transaction record at level -1 for this approval process. (18081,1041) EOAW_CORE.DEFN.AWTxn.OnExecute Name:GetRecAtLevel PCPC:1388 Statement:25
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.AppInst.OnExecute Name:ApproveByRowSet Statement:507
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:DoApproveRowSet Statement:81
Called from:HMAF_AWE.WRAPPERS.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:DoApproveRowSet Statement:35Called from:FUNCLIB_TL_WEEK.TL_AWE_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:Pr
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Entered IN > OUT punches for 8/22
2. Entered IN > LUNCH > IN > OUT punches for 8/23, 8/24, 8/25
3. Run Time Administration.
4. Approved 8/23 time through MSS Approve Payable Time page.
5. Added the missed out LUNCH and IN punches for 8/22 on timesheet page.
6. Ran Time Administration
7. Navigate to Approve Payable Time page and select all the dates and click on Approve
8. Received the error message noted above.
This is also happening on Approve Payable Time Summary page as well as for elapsed time that was modified after it was partially approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms