When Applicant Updates Degrees, Error: "Conflict with Another Data Item (18,5)" and "The Selected Item Already Exists in the Profile (18300,49)".
(Doc ID 1354142.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update or add a Degree in Careers the following error occurs.
Changes Conflict with Another Data Item (18,5)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation Menu Careers
2. Apply for job opening
3. Apply by uploading a resume with 3 Degree values - 2 Masters and 1 Bachelor
4. Fill in profile details and save
5. Update the first masters degree
6. Update the second masters degree and error displayed. "The selected item already exists in the profile (18300,49)".
7. Press OK and cancel the page
8. Update the third degree, bachelors
9. Do not update or delete the second masters degree. Press submit. "Data being added conflicts with existing data" error received. Click OK and submit.
Please note after the data conflict error, if the user clicks OK then submits the application, the application appears to submit but HRS_APP_PROFILE is missing a row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document