Error When Applicant Applies For Job and Clicks ‘Add Job to Application’: "SETID Not Found for Name = 'BUSINESS_UNIT', Value= ' with Record 'HRS_LOC_I', tree '' (2,214)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This knowledge document is a replacement for 646739.1 which has been deleted.
When a user is registering for the first time and applying immediately for a Job Opening by clicking ‘Add Job to Application’, the following error occurs.
PeopleSoft error report: Error: SetID not found for name ='BUSINESS_UNIT', value='' with record 'HRS_LOC_I', tree ''. (2,214) HRS_CANDIDATE_MANAGER.CMP_CAND_EXP.UI.PageLayout.OnExecute Name:formatLocation PCPC:117727 Statement:1626 Called from:HRS_CANDI
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to PeopleSoft
2) Navigate to Main Menu -> Careers
3) Click on Apply Without Selecting Job. This takes you to login page. Register to login.
4) Provide Resume Option
5) Provide profile details
6) Once the Save button is clicked, the below page appears. Click on Save again to save the application.
7) Once the application is saved, a message ‘You have successfully saved your job application’ is displayed on the screen. Now, click on ‘Add Job to Application’ button.
8) A job search page is displayed. Click on ‘Search’ button.
9) A list of job openings are listed. Select the job opening and click ‘Apply Now’ button as shown on the below screenshot.
10) The SetID error is displayed on the screen as shown below
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms